What's new

USHE Announcement: The Bionic Woman: The Complete Series (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
image_jpg_beta.asp.jpeg

Headline Date: TBA
Release Date: 10/13/2015

THE BIONIC WOMAN: THE COMPLETE SERIES

Product Source: Television
Theatrical Studio:
Theatrical Release:

Synopsis: She can hear things undetectable to the human ear. She can crush steel in one hand. She can run faster than a sports car. She is The Bionic Woman: the world's first female cyborg… and the role model who inspired an entire generation. Join Primetime Emmy® Award winner Lindsay Wagner in all 58 action-packed episodes from the complete, iconic series. From the early days with her new abilities, to her changing relationship with Steve Austin (The Six Million Dollar Man), to her increasingly dangerous role as a secret agent, Jaime Sommers' incredible, trailblazing journey is chronicled here, and it remains an indelible chapter in television history.

DVD TV Set(61111891) : Disc

Format:

DVD

UPC:

0-2519-20450-6-6

Unit Type:

TV Set

Number of Media:

Street Date:

10/13/2015

PreOrder Date:

Run Time (HH:MM):

-

Language:

Disc Type:

Packaging:

Snap Cases with Outer Box

Layers:

Audio:

Subtitles:

Edition:

-

Picture:

Version:

-

Color/B&W

-

Rating:

CARA Rating:

-

Bonus Features:

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

bretmaverick2

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tom Hunter
I am really not happy. I bought the single seasons when released. We were told that the post series TV movies would come out SEPERATELY at some point. Now they say not so, they will only be released in these complete series sets. I call "foul!!!"

I wish they would reconsider and release them SEPERATELY!!!

smithbrad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
bretmaverick2 said:
I am really not happy. I bought the single seasons when released. We were told that the post series TV movies would come out SEPERATELY at some point. Now they say not so, they will only be released in these complete series sets. I call "foul!!!"

I wish they would reconsider and release them SEPERATELY!!!

They actually stated they would never be released singly but only within the complete series? Is there a reference to this statement? I also have the individual season releases so I am curious to see what was reported.

smithbrad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
Looking at Amazon, the complete series has the same disk count as the three seasons combined. In the synopsis I don't see anything about the movies. Is it possible this is just a repackage of the three individual season releases and that the movies aren't included at all?

Edited: I see now it was part of the TVShowsOnDVD posting.

My guess is that they will be released at some point, they just have no announcement of it right now. They obviously hope to get as many as possible to double dip. Just like we have seen in that past when a complete series comes out before the remaining seasons, then a year or so later the missing seasons come out individually.

smithbrad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
BTW, I sent an email to Universal based on the press release. Maybe they will clarify their position going forward if they find out fans of the season releases are frustrated with the announcement.

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
A counterpoint: having bought the entire series when it first dropped, I'd be annoyed that the exclusive bonus material that you could only get in the box* was released after the fact.

*And I seem to recall that it was never mentioned that the movies would be released. Quite the reverse, in fact.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks