What's new

Lost In Space: The Complete Adventures (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

86616_front.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Limited Robot Edition now available for preorder. More details to come...

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
I just checked my FoxConnect order, and I'm still locked in at $69.98.
I can't wait until September:)

Moore Maxx

Stunt Coordinator
Looks like FoxConnect has charged my CCard $69.98.

Happy to see that they honored the price.

Looking foward to this Blu Ray set.

Maxx

Pauli Bradford

Stunt Coordinator
Moore Maxx said:
Looks like FoxConnect has charged my CCard $69.98.

Happy to see that they honored the price.

Looking foward to this Blu Ray set.

Maxx
They just charged my card also. ($75 which includes tax) Should be shipping soon!!!

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
My goodness, the pre order price at Amazon is $199.
Wow, the Fox Connect price is an absolute steal!

turtledove

Second Unit
Real Name
gerry
I preordered from Amazon at $129 but with postage and customs deposit its around $160. Still have the Robot edition on order from Amazon Canada for $130 so its getting close to the time when one of these orders needs to be cancelled.

The item in my .com order links to an unavailable item but underneath it shows this new Lost In Space listing for $199 with the CS prefix.

This release really has been a bit of a mess and remains so.

I will be extremely surprised if this set is not region free

Harry-N

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Harry N.
For those of you who are curious, have not ordered LOST IN SPACE on Blu-ray and happen to live in an area that has the DECADES channel, they'll be airing a binge set of LOST IN SPACE episodes starting at 1pm Saturday September 19th and running through 5am Monday the 21st. That'll get you through the entire first season and the start of the second.

It's not even close to high-def, but it's free over-the-air.

Harry

ScottRichard

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott
My card got charged and I also got that super low price! Since I hadn't registered at Fox Connect when placing the order, it's never shown up under my account so I've been a little unsure if I even had an order. I had e-mailed them about it and forwarded my confirmation e-mail but just got a standard response of "This is a preorder and you'll receive a confirmation e-mail when your order is shipped..." without them really addressing whether or not my order had actually gone through, which it appears it did. Can't wait!!!

Brett*H

Stunt Coordinator
Really, really excited about this release!

Didn't get the awesome deal that some other members got, but satisfied paying the $129.99 from Foxconnect which is less than I paid for the crummy prints on the DVD releases some years ago. (Was going to order from Amazon but they couldn't seem to make up their minds what to charge or how to list this release.)

Fox is definitely beginning to redeem itself in my eyes with this restored classic series release!

bigshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen
Which episode is the one with the chimp with the colander hat? That is the first one I want to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks