What's new

Got a request to introduce myself... (1 Viewer)

ZoeperJ

Auditioning
Real Name
Jean-Paul
Hi everyone I am Jean-Paul and I am from The Netherlands. I work in Munich, Bavaria (Germany) and I live in Tyrol, Austria.

A long time ago I started "collecting" movies on VHS cassettes. Then I got introduced into the world of LaserDisc (I still have my Pioneer LD player and the discs to play). After that I went to DVD and have a small library movies and series. I also like to play games.
We just moved to a bigger house, baby under way, and our family room only has a blu-ray player, a satellite topset box and a 46" SONY Bravia. I am looking for a new big screen tv btw 60" and 80" television for the game room...
I enjoy getting some interesting editions; for Dexter and Breaking Bad I own very special complete series boxsets, but I too enjoy the occasional board game with friends and family.

I hope you guys can help me with my TV 'problem' :D

All the best!

mayberry66guy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Phil
Hi Jean-Paul,

Welcome to the site. My friends and family think I am crazy too--until they need an answer to a movie/tv question, or want to see something rare. This is a comforting home for those of us who love all things media!

"My name is Phil. I'm a video-aholic....."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks