What's new

International WOODEN CROSSES N-ALL QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT (1 Viewer)

Ernest

Supporting Actor
During the early years of motion pictures when sound was being added two terrific anti-war movies showing the horrific WW I trench warfare were released.

WOODEN CROSSES released to movie theaters in 1932 a film about the French Army fighting on their Eastern Front. Wooden Crosses was restored in 2014 to it correct aspect ratio of 1:19 x 1. The movie is in French with English subtitles. The Blu-ray is Region "B" Locked.

ALL QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT released to movie theaters in 1930 was the first non-musical picture to win the "Best Picture Academy Award". Full restored to its correct aspect ratio of 1:133 x 1 the movies tells the story of German soldiers fighting in WW I on their Western Front.

Both Blu-rays come with booklets providing very interesting background information for each title. If you enjoy WW I movies and are interested the history of film making as it evolved then you will want each title.

Attachments

• All Quiet.jpg
    All Quiet.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 85
  • Wooden.jpg
    Wooden.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 90

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks