What's new

3D Lowest price for top spot T. S. Spivet 3D movie? (1 Viewer)

phillyrobt

Second Unit
Real Name
Robt C
Coming out in the US on Starz/Anchor Bay label Tuesday . No mention of 3D in Amazon listing....

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
bob kaplan
VERY sad this will not be released in 3D here in the States!

Wonderful story....great characters....fine 3D.

MikeDE

Second Unit
Anywhere have it region free? I really want to get this, but getting 3D region free seems to be a real problem.

Dan_Shane

Second Unit
Real Name
Dan Shane
MikeDE said:
Anywhere have it region free? I really want to get this, but getting 3D region free seems to be a real problem.

The Netherlands version is multi-region.

Mike Ballew

Second Unit
Real Name
MIKE BALLEW
Look for this specific EAM number: 5412370828897.

The website I ordered from showed cover art that made no mention of 3-D, and they did not play up the multi-region compatibility of the disc. But I can assure you, this disc is stereoscopic, and it does play just fine on my ordinary, Region A Blu-Ray player.

I hope this is helpful. :)

SFMike

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Michael
David M. Ballew said:
Look for this specific EAM number: 5412370828897.

The website I ordered from showed cover art that made no mention of 3-D, and they did not play up the multi-region compatibility of the disc. But I can assure you, this disc is stereoscopic, and it does play just fine on my ordinary, Region A Blu-Ray player.

I hope this is helpful. :)

Where did you order it from....Thanks.

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
It has arrived, and is region free. Mine is a 3-disc set, with a 3D Blu-Ray, 2D Blu-ray and Region 2 DVD. I have a region hacked DVD player if I get the urge, but previewed the first couple of minutes of the 3D disc and WOW! Definite recommendation of this disc. The menus are in French and Dutch, but pretty easy to follow.

Felix Martinez

Screenwriter
Real Name
Felix E. Martinez
Stephen_J_H said:
It has arrived, and is region free. Mine is a 3-disc set, with a 3D Blu-Ray, 2D Blu-ray and Region 2 DVD. I have a region hacked DVD player if I get the urge, but previewed the first couple of minutes of the 3D disc and WOW! Definite recommendation of this disc. The menus are in French and Dutch, but pretty easy to follow.
Stephen, I just ordered from Proxis. Hope I get the same set you rec'd! Fingers crossed...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks