What's new

Introducing HTF Sponsor VidOn.me - Media Streaming Solution (1 Viewer)

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Reviewer
Real Name
Dave Upton
HTF is proud to welcome VidOn.me as a forum sponsor. As part of their sponsorship, they've invited HTF members to participate in an exclusive beta test of their upcoming products.

Thanks for supporting HTF and our Sponsors!

VidOn.me is pleased to invite you to participate in our new VidOn Server and VidOn Cloud Beta test!

The VidOn Server:
Supports: PC's, Android devices and other platforms.
Function: Adding media resources, management, classification, transcoding and streaming.

The VidOn Cloud:
Supports: Android set top boxes, mobile phones, tablet PC's and other platforms.
Function: Resource browsing and playback on connected devices.

New Version Features:
- Complete Media Management: Supports multi-path movies, videos and photos for a smarter classification system.
- TV Show and Movie Scrapping: Automatically retrieves all relevant information, including posters, plot summaries etc.
- Powerful Transcoding Engine: Automatically converts files for playback on connected devices when certain file formats do not work.
- Hardware Acceleration: CPU pressure and resource consumption were reduced for smoother video playback.
- Astounding Playback Capability: Supports playback of 1080P BD ISO files in the original HD quality no matter what device you are streaming to.
- Private Cloud Photo Backup: Automatically backs-up all photos on a connected device to a specified file path categorized by time, location, equipment and criteria, and then can be viewed on other devices.

Set Up:
1. Install VidOn Server on a PC or Android set-top box. “Click Add Resource Guidelines” to add your media.
2. Install VidOn Cloud on a mobile device or Android set-top box. Follow set up instructions to connect to the VidOn Server
3. Experience the new features of VidOn Cloud and Server!

Note: Due to hardware limitations on certain android set top boxes not all advanced features may be available. For a more full featured version, please use the VidOn Server for PC.

Beta Testers:
After recruitment, register a VidOn.me forum account and message the moderators to be put in the Testers Group. Publish all feedback on VidOn Server and VidOn Cloud in the VidOn Forum.
Beta Testers will receive VidOn.me Membership free for one year and have access to all of our advanced features.
Outstanding Beta Testers will be provided with a free Lifetime VidOn membership among other perks.

Benefits:

1. One Year VidOn Membership for free!

2. “Beta Tester” title for VidOn.me forum.

3. Access to the hidden forum section that contains development plans and allows for direct contact with the developers.

4. Give feedback and see your ideas immediately incorporated into subsequent updates!

5. A chance to win a free VidOn Box and lifetime VidOn Membership!

Please inquire with the forum moderators Wolly or Joe for more details.

The VidOn Sever and Cloud are out and ready for download now!​
(Update 15.5.19)

Try out the newest Beta Version of the VidOn Server here.
Version: 2.1.0.1
Size: 22.4MB
Date: 2015-05-09

Try out the newest Beta Version of the VidOn Cloud for Android here.
Version: 1.1.2
Size: 25.67MB
Date: 2015-05-11

Try out the newest Beta Version of the VidOn Cloud TV for VidOn Box here.
Version: 1.0.0.3
Size:32.38MB
Date 2015-05-19

Download them and let us know what you think by finding the relevant topic here, and then posting your feedback.

Thanks for the help and happy testing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks