What's new

Los Angeles HTF Members Invited To A Screening Of ZARDOZ (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Zardoz_InviteV1.jpg
We set up this screening program to introduce our friends and colleagues to the movies we love. It's also a great way for us to revisit the films on the big screen that are ingrained in the history of 20th Century Fox. We hope you'll join us on Tuesday, May 26th for ZARDOZ.​

The location is kept secret, but we can tell you it's at a very notable location in a private screening room.

HTF members are encouraged to bring family and friends to this event. There is a total of 30 slots available. All we ask is that if you commit to the event, please be certain you can attend. When you cancel, you may be taking away a space that could have gone to someone else.

Here is how you can attend....

1. Send a private message to Ronald Epstein. You will find the private message link below my name on the upper corner of this post

2. Please send me the names of all the individuals attending in your party as they appear on their drivers license. There will be a security check.

You can always see how many slots are remaining by checking back on the number below!

SEATS AVAILABLE

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
Just got back from Zardoz and enjoyed it. Granted there where some bizarre scenes in the movie but I felt it had a good story. This movie was a 4K restoration and the sound was also restored and we viewed a 4K DCP. I had never seen that movie till tonight and was glad I had the opportunity to see it on a large screen. Once again thank you to 20th Century Fox for giving us the opportunity to see these movies.

Finn

Insider
Real Name
James Finn
Thanks for coming Dave. Next one: THE SEVEN YEAR ITCH. July: JOHNNY DANGEROUSLY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks