What's new

Google flagging of objectionable content (1 Viewer)

Kevin Collins

Former owner, from the first state with COVID-19
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Collins
Hello fellow Asian and Red Head tribute readers.

We were notified from Google that parts of these topics contained objectionable content per their advertising guidelines. They are not specific to exactly what post was flagging this warning, but they would stop providing ad inventory unless we removed the content or stopped using their inventory on those topics.

Our platform does not allow us to restrict ad networks or ad units down to a forum or topic level. So, until we can figure out what exactly is objectionable to Google, I have had to hide the Tribute to Asians and Red Heads topics.

The are heavily read topics, so I am sorry that we had to do this. We will work on trying to figure out what is flagging the content and get those topics back up.

Al.Anderson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Al
A dark day indeed.

I guess blonds (and brunettes) really DO have more fun?!? :biggrin:

Wouldn't be the Asians and redheads that are having more fun? I mean, whatever they're doing is getting them censored, and it's usually the fun stuff that gets censored!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I would not be surprised if the "objectionable" links were of the photos of the adult/pr0n models/actresses that one of the members liked to contribute to those threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks