What's new

Joe Dirt (2001) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

42402_front.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Just a thought....

Sony is outsourcing their greatest library of titles to Twilight Time and Criterion because they don't feel confident enough to release it on their own....or, at least, that is my understanding.

Then they release something like this.

I am not sure how it all makes sense.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Ron here.

Kyrsten, your taste in film never ceases to amaze me. God bless you.

Thank you so much for using the link.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
David Spade Stars as the Trailer Trash, Wig Wearin’,
Acid Wash Jean Lovin’, Rock Concert T-Shirt Sportin’ Hero
JOE DIRT

Debuting on Blu-ray™ for the First Time July 7,
Featuring All-New Interviews &
A First Look at Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser

CULVER CITY, Calif. (April 30, 2015) – David Spade (Grown Ups franchise) stars in the adventure comedy JOE DIRT, arriving for the first time on Blu-ray™ July 7 from
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. In the film, Joe Dirt (Spade) tells the story of his journey to find his parents after being abandoned at the Grand Canyon. The film also stars Dennis Miller (Thank You For Smoking), Brittany Daniel (TV’s “The Game”), Academy Award® winner Christopher Walken (Best Supporting Actor, The Deer Hunter, 1978), Adam Beach
(TV’s “Law & Order: SVU”), Jaime Pressly (TV’s “Mom”) and Kid Rock (Biker Boyz).

JOE DIRT on Blu-ray features all-new bonus material, including interviews with David Spade and the cast, reminiscing about the making of the original film, along with a first look at the forthcoming Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser, which will be available July 16 on Crackle. The release will also feature all legacy bonus materials, including commentaries from David Spade and the director, outtakes and bloopers reel, deleted and alternate scenes, as well as the original theatrical trailers.

Synopsis:

After being abandoned by his parents at the Grand Canyon, Joe Dirt tells the story of his journey to find his parents.

Directed by Dennie Gordon from a screenplay by David Spade and Fred Wolf. JOE DIRT was produced by Robert Simonds, with Adam Sandler and Jack Giarraputo serving as executive producers.

The film has a run time of approximately 91 minutes and is rated PG-13 for crude and sex-related humor, and for language.

Bonus Features Include:
§ “Joe Dirt – The Return” featuring all-new interviews with David Spade and more!
§ First look at Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser
§ David Spade Commentary
§ Director’s Commentary
§ Outtakes & Bloopers Reel
§ Deleted & Alternate Scenes
§ Theatrical Trailers

“Academy Award®” is the registered trademark & service mark of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences.​

Kyrsten Brad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
Ronald Epstein said:
Ron here.

Kyrsten, your taste in film never ceases to amaze me. God bless you.

Thank you so much for using the link.
You're welcome. I've seen this movie on DVD in stores and it perks my curiosity. Might as well get it on Blu.
I do like David Spade.

And now thanks to you all here, I have to get "A Man For All Seasons" after reading the write up on Wiki.
Finally I am trying to get Carnival Cruise Lines to add a Classic Movie Night to its shipboard entertainment lineup (on the Lido Deck Big Screen over the pool, Movies Under The Stars). Check out John Heald's page on Facebook, you'll see my postings there.
https://www.facebook.com/JohnHeald

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks