What's new

PRIVATE SNAFU BLU-RAY PRE-ORDER (1 Viewer)

PODER

Supporting Actor
Real Name
PETER JABLONSKI
Sorry ... I just posted this under DVD, when it obviously belongs here. Anyway ... I need some guidance. I want to pre-order the Thunderbean Blu-Ray set of PRIVATE SNAFU, and get all the other goodies that come with that. However, when I go to the Thunderbean website and click on pre-order, all reference to this gem disappears. Has anyone else had this happen, or can anyone explain what I might be doing wrong? Any and all help, as always, will be gratefully appreciated.

EddieLarkin

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nick
Ignore the pre-order button (I don't know why it's there) and follow the instructions, which involves ordering through PayPal.

PODER

Supporting Actor
Real Name
PETER JABLONSKI
Dear Nick ... what instructions? I did try going directly to Paypal, but with no luck there either. However, I've just emailed Thunderbean, and will

hope for the best. Thanks for responding, and I'll keep my fingers crossed. As always, Poder

EddieLarkin

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nick
Right above the pre-order button. It's quite clear, I'd say. Simply send $18.95 (or $22.95 if you're outside the US) to [email protected] with a note advising the payment is for the Snafu set.

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
make sure to list Private SNAFU Offer in the note section, by the way for the bonus disc mentioned on there site

B38ydjzIcAAxQO8.png

would be a treat if all of these magically appeared in this set

Konstantinos

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Konstantinos
I haven't seen Private Snafu ever, I'm not so keen on WW cartoons, but any company that releases classic cartoons with grain without scrubbing it and removing it thus depriving it of its life (and other radical known methods as recoloring, rotoscoping etc.) , gets full support by me so I'm gonna buy it too, as I have done with all the releases of Thunderbean studio!

PODER

Supporting Actor
Real Name
PETER JABLONSKI
Dear Nick ... I've only used Paypal as an option, and so wasn't aware of what was "quite clear" to you. However, I did hear from Steve at Thunderbean and all is now clear to me as well. Thanks for the help and comments.

bugsy-pal

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Paul
Has anyone received this bluray yet? I am anxiously awaiting mine....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.