What's new

2015 MLB Season (1 Viewer)

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Kevin Hewell said:
I'm still pissed off at the Braves.
I'm living in the atlanta area and have been following the Braves offseason a bit. Going way back I was always a fan of dale Murphy too. My first big league game was a Braves game in Atlanta as well.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Obviously I had no reasons to be concerned about the Red Sox rotation in 2015. After that Opening Day start by Clay Buchholz, the rotation is going to be just fine...

:wacko:

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Gonna be a tough one for us Phillie fans.

BTW anyone catch the two mets fans throwing beer, sorry weakly attempting to throw a beer on Grady Sizemore during todays game in NY

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Went to my first game of the year last week, yanks vs. orioles at Camden Yards. I root for both teams but my rule is to cheer harder whoever is at home. GREAT back and forth by both teams with the Os having a terrific 6th and taking the W. And Boog's Pit BBQ for dinner, great night out! 13 more games in my package, good start!

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
I'm OK with it. I like Rose he is on local radio in Philly a lot and is always interesting and knows what he's talking about.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Sam Posten said:
Went to my first game of the year last week, yanks vs. orioles at Camden Yards. I root for both teams but my rule is to cheer harder whoever is at home. GREAT back and forth by both teams with the Os having a terrific 6th and taking the W. And Boog's Pit BBQ for dinner, great night out! 13 more games in my package, good start!

Pix? :biggrin:

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Saw the mets play in Atlanta just over a week ago. Mets won! They are hosting the Braves in a big series starting in Tuesday. Hope the mets keep winning and the injuries stop!!!!

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Just read on MLB.com that Hamilton back to the Rangers will probably be announced Monday. No word on the terms, but they better not let a division rival off the hook for that idiotic contract they willing entered into. On the other hand, he can't hurt the Rangers even if his play is at the level it's been at with the Angels. They're that hapless.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.