What's new

Funny fake VHS covers (1 Viewer)

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Was googling for V/H/S 4 since I'm in a mood for a V/H/S movie this afternoon and was wondering if the series is continuing. This link happened...

http://gizmodo.com/a-dude-made-fake-vhs-covers-for-new-shows-and-theyre-so-1695370649

bkd4v1lajhbcumhoj6bq.jpg

Aren't these clever? I didn't read all the article but it was a big joke and somebody did impressing work on VHS covers. I could see me paying $4.95 to rent Intersteller in 1983 for my VHS tape player!

Oh... and comments on the net are uniformally against another V/H/S. baaaaah! I've loved the first 2 even though the comments on those are crazy mixed too. Either you like or don't it seems. I say keep em coming! Anthologies were brought back to life because of Trick /r Treat and VHS, and ABCs of Death. Great stuff for we Creepy Show fans!

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Of course the adventure you don't get with discs, some crazy murderous psycho replaced scenes in Problem Child 2 with his own latest bloody rampage!!!

Al.Anderson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Al
Okay, I can't resist, I made this ... quite a while ago, as a present for my wife. (She got the movie too!)

What Women Want (Al).jpg

I've never been sure if I should be offended or pleased that she didn't notice the picture; I had to point it out.

And yeah, it's a fake DVD cover, but it's close to the idea of the thread ...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks