What's new

All Quiet on the Western Front - The Uncut Edition (1 Viewer)

t1g3r5fan

Reviewer
Real Name
Mychal Bowden
It's worth mentioning that in their article today, The Digital Bits announced that Shout Factory is releasing the TV movie of All Quiet on the Western Front on DVD on July 14th. They mentioned that the running time is 156 minutes when the original broadcast ran for 150 minutes.

cinerama10

Supporting Actor
Real Name
peter
t1g3r5fan said:
It's worth mentioning that in their article today, The Digital Bits announced that Shout Factory is releasing the TV movie of All Quiet on the Western Front on DVD on July 14th. They mentioned that the running time is 156 minutes when the original broadcast ran for 150 minutes.
Is it really worth mentioning that the disappointing TV version of the remake of one of the greatest movies of ALL time ,is coming to dvd? I thought that this remake was a forgotten film already? Some films should NEVER be remade.This was one of them.

benbess

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben
I liked this grim TV movie back in 1979, although I'm not sure how I'd react to it today.

Walsh61

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Garth Lough
benbess said:
I liked this grim TV movie back in 1979, although I'm not sure how I'd react to it today.

I liked it too and being a big Ernie Borgnine fan I think I'll enjoy seeing it again.

t1g3r5fan

Reviewer
Real Name
Mychal Bowden
I saw this in my AP Euro History class in my senior year of high school a few years ago. I'm interested in seeing this again as well.

Vic Pardo

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian Camp
I thought the header was telling us that no new westerns were being released on DVD in the foreseeable future. :eek:

So imagine my relief... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks