What's new

Hello to all The Masters of Home Theater! (1 Viewer)

William Colon

Auditioning
Hi my name is William I am located in Northern Alabama, I enjoy reading these kind of post to acquired so knowledge in my home theater set up .
I currently have a Harman Avr 254, Polk Monitor 50's front with Polk CS1 center,
and Harman surrounding backs Harman 200 watt sub, LG bluray player,Sony 50 disc Cd changer and Samsung UN60F7100AFZA Tv with Direct satellite tv.

I hope someone on the forum can guide into the proper thread , as I upgrade my anticuated equipment I want to start with the most impact, The Sub ! my room is 2000 cubic ft. I am looking at SVS PB2000 or HSU VTF-3 MK5 HP, from there I would like to upgrade my fronts...but sub 1st , thanks for your advice .

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Welcome William. We haver gone from newbs to true masters but most of us firmly in the middle.

The speaker forum is the best place to post your Q!

William Colon

Auditioning
Thanks Sam, it's always great to speak to people who love Home Theather, I my self just helped a buddy install his 1st home system, (6) in ceiling speakers and center channel In the mantle...long day but he was happy !

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks