What's new

Life and times of Wyatt Earp is it complete ? (1 Viewer)

eddieo24

Auditioning
Real Name
edwin
hi are the dvd releeases of this series starting with season one all complete or are they missing episodes..also is worth buying the out of print season one or is the rerelease the same content thanks ?

smithbrad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
Same content, no missing episodes. The only benefit with trying to find the out of print seasons 1 and 2 is that they are not DVD-R, if that is a concern for you.

You might want to wait a bit because when i contacted SFM when the last four seasons were released they said they were preparing a complete series package of all six seasons at a reduced price. I believe they were planning on something like $130 for the complete series, which is a pretty good deal considering how much the individual seasons go for.

eddieo24

Auditioning
Real Name
edwin
Thank you so much Bob Gu for the heads up i just ordered it what a great deal ...if you hear of any other great deals like that please let me know LOl take care

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks