What's new

Hi Folks ! (1 Viewer)

Pathfiner

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeff
My name is Jeff, I live in Cornwall, England and have been viewing this fine forum for a while

I love classic American TV shows (fifties to eighties mostly) and am particularly keen on 'The Name of The Game', 'The Bold Ones' & 'The (original) Defenders' plus most of the action/adventure shows of the fifties to eighties & sci fi shows etc...

Sorry if my first two postings re TNOTG & The Bold Ones were a bit too long, just had quite a few things i wanted to put up

Regards

Jeff

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
Welcome, Jeff. I'm from the south of England (Southampton) too - before I moved to the U.S. Over twenty years ago. Always nice to have a fellow Brit around here.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Welcome Jeff! Not too familiar with those but I will trade a BUNCH of our stuff for England's best! Mrs. Brown's boys is one of my recent faves.

Pathfiner

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeff
Thanks guys ! - yes Mrs. Brown's Boys is very good !

Some of my fav American TV shows are those Police dramas and adventure series from the late fifties to mid seventies, all the Quinn Martin shows, and in sci fi the Star Trek, and Babylon Five shows

I am also keen on shows such as 'Combat' and 'Tour of Duty', plus Iiked the original 'Law and Order' show, but have never really got into the spinoff shows

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks