What's new

Teachers (1984) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kyrsten Brad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
Pre-Ordered into my cart for now. Waiting on the price to drop (or did Twilight Time slip one in there on us?).

This film was a utter amazing look into the politics behind a selected public school system, the kind of politics that were going rampant in public schools across the nation and continue to this day...at the expense of the children we were supposedly "educating".

macfan601

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Robert
I taught middle school, 7th grade, for 31 years before I retired. It is amazing how well this movie captures what really goes on in public schools. I have several DVD copies of the movie and even a VHS copy. I also have an original 27X41 movie poster for it. I have the preorder blu ray sitting in my want list for now waiting for it to come down in price to what a retired teacher can afford on his state pension. My problem with Amazon the last couple of years has been that they no longer set low prices. They sometimes will follow if one of the other major retailers comes in with a lower price. So I just have to wait now until Target, Best Buy, or Walmart comes in with a lower price.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
51rVDJhAVML.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks