What's new

Kef speakers (1 Viewer)

machinetoolguy

Auditioning
Real Name
Michael
:( Does anybody have a take on Kef speakers in today's audiophile world. The local shops aren't offering them as far as I see. Maybe it is just here in Maryland.

I have an old pair of Kef 105 series 2 speakers and a model 90 center The Kef ‘s came up from my downstairs system when I started to listen critically to more music(Classical).Not just surround sound movies.

This system is in my office-sunroom (14’ X 25’) This is not my main system, it is a new one I have been putting together.. it I have a mid-high end Pioneer reciever-9.2 channel. Kef 105 series 2 main, Kef model 90 center, Polk audio towers and 4-definitive technology surround all as surround effect. GoldenEar Force Field 4 sub and a Polk 12" sub.

:unsure: The question at the moment is what center channel speaker should I replace the model 90 with. I think it is too small. I wanted to pair the new center channel the best I can. My Kef’s are old also and I did re-cone one woofer. Maybe this isn’t a good Idea.

Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks