What's new

Batman TV Shows cannot stream to TV via Flixster? (1 Viewer)

Gary Seven

Grand Poo Pah
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gaston
I have bought the Batman TV shows limited edition which came with digital downloads/streaming. I can stream to my phone to watch episodes but when I try to stream to my TVs, the TV displays and error. Other titles I own can stream but the Batman TV shows do not. I am using Flixster as the service and I download the app from the TV's respective market place.

I have a Panasonic VT50 and Samsung LED TVs. Both display error messages. But streaming to other devices work.

Anyone else having a similar experience?

Joshua Clinard

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joshua Clinard
Many of the Batman cartoons are available on vudu. so if your TV has a vudu app, you could try watching them on vudu. Just create a vudu account, and then link it to your UltraViolet account that you got when you signed up with flixster.

Gary Seven

Grand Poo Pah
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gaston
Thanks for the response. I should have specified it was the live Adam West Batman shows I am talking about, but that suggestion may apply as well.

Gary Seven

Grand Poo Pah
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gaston
Oh well. I was able to successfully link Vudu to UV but the Batman episodes are not listed. I see that they are available to Vudu but it does not show up in my collections.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks