What's new

Public Gamer Tag Listing (1 Viewer)

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
If you want to publically list your gamer tag or ID for online play, please do it here. Also , you can list games you especially want to play or need help in.No other discussion here, please. I'm finding searching the discussion treads for IDs difficult.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
TheL1brarian on Xbox Live

(That's a "one" after the capital L).

I have a 360 and a Xbone, but with Destiny and Halo Master Chief Collection I do most of my gaming now on the Xbone.

If you want to add me and send me a message through XBL, please indicate you're from HTF and your username here so I know where/how you got it. Thanks!

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
djkuula on PSN. I never play online, but my son just got a copy of Destiny, so I might give it a try. :)

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Ruz-El on the PSN if anyone wants to add me. Have a PS3, will get a PS4 eventually.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Since I'm on the PS4 now, I added a bunch of you, so if you see weird Ruz-El friend reqs, it's me. :)

Sam, there are a bunch of variations on Kadath on there, are you the one with the round record looking avatar?

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I can't edit my old post for some reason, but I have been playing Destiny fairly regularly and Battlefront occasionally. I may give Black Ops 3 a try, since we have it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks