What's new

Hi to all (1 Viewer)

Jon Sarge

Auditioning
Hello everyone 'just joined ' looking forward having a good look around this site for ideas 'managed to sweet talk the wife into letting me buy screen and projector and taking over one of our rooms he he she just don't know what she let herself into yet !! ha ha anyway nice to say hi to you guy's and thx welcome ---regards -- jon :D

Jon Sarge

Auditioning
Hi there yes i have a sanyo xu74 not new but its a start for me onward and upwards ha ha 'oh and i bought an electric 92 inch glass bead coated screen ' and Samsung 5.1 surround sound system having great fun at moment '' few teething troubles with wiring', like trying to connect different things = play station 3 = satellite box etc all these wires between composit vga and hdmi heck gets a bit confusing so need find something that may allow all to be connected without pulling wires plugs but other words i'm living the dream fab -regards jon

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks