What's new

Newbie Intro (1 Viewer)

smoothjazz

Auditioning
Real Name
Bryce Martyn
Hi there,

Just like to thank David for his kind welcome to HT Forum. Although new to this forum i have been an active interest initially in 2 channel and like many of you, over the years of developing home theater surround formats, I have traveled both roads.
I am still very keen on 2 channel and have a purpose built system to meet that end. Very transparent highly resolving and top of order of 'MUSICAL'.
My other system is in a larger room and is a state of the art 5.1 HT. I have some basic room treatments in both rooms which help somewhat in fine tuning.
Equipment in my HT consists of JVC DLA - X90R Projector LP Morgan 110" screen.
Theta Casanova Processor fully loaded.
Sunfire Cinema Grand Power Amp.
Cambridge Audio Azure 752BD Blu Ray Player.
Monitor Audio MA GOLD 1200 Front L + R with Mirage BDP 100 Subs off each Front L + R.
Monitor Audio GOLD Reference Centre.
Monitor Audio Silver 8i Rear L + R.
Paradigm Servo 15' Sub woofer for LF channel duties.
Various High quality cable IC's and power cords and filtering of coarse tie it all together.
I feel over the journey my HT is now at a very high standard approaching reference levels in both stunning picture and sound.

I look forward to discussing this wonderful hobby of ours with enthusiastic like minded people.

Enjoy the music

Bryce

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks