What's new

MY SILVER SCREEN PAINT EXTREME GAIN TEST (1 Viewer)

Black4k

Grip
Real Name
cup
Hello to all i just wanted to share some of my pictures on my silver screen paint project. In order for me to get the true potential and capabilities of my screen paint i must push the envelope to the max. One test that i push to extreme measures is to cast as much light as i can on to the screen it not enough that the paint can endure everyday ambient light it must be seen for it truly possibilities. Most demonstrations i have seen on screen paints are that these screens are in environments with just basic ambient light this is not a true challenge of the paint. For me i must see the failure in the paint in order to improve the paint chemical info structure. (GAIN ) traditional screen paint in projector screens have a number count systems such as 1.1 and 1.8 when Engineering my chemical combination i want something completely outside the box so i design my own kind of gain that had no need for the old traditions of screen gain. What you are see in these pictures is a new form of gain design to with stand great some of light and still obtain a sharp vivid and bright HD or 4K picture without the worry of fading or becoming washout. I have to say it was a challenge. I know there will be other who may frowned upon this it ok i'm use to it My Chemical recipes come from god on that note thank you all for your time.

Users who are viewing this thread