What's new

About the sonos subwoofer and sound bar (1 Viewer)

eric3carlsoc

Auditioning
Real Name
eric
hey, I was going to buy the sonos sound bar and wireless sub models are :PBAR1US1BLK that is the sound bar and sub is:SUBGBUS1
but they are both $700 each kinda pricy

is there anything that has excellent sound and bass like that found around $350-750 that has hifi sound for the sub and speakers that is the sound bar and wireless subwoofer that is just as good please i need help I'm trying to get one for christmas for my dad hope some one can help me out thanks

ArmSC

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tony
Let me see if I understand the question you're asking..."is there is a soundbar and wireless subwoofer that is priced between $300-750 that sounds good as the Sonos"?

I've not heard the Sonos playbar and sub so I don't know if there is anything else that sounds just as good. I can say that for your budget you can get something that is going to sound pretty good. The question is are you looking for a full wireless surround sound system or just a soundbar and wireless subwoofer? Also do you want the whole home wireless audio that Sonos is bringing into the mix? If no to either of these questions then I wouldn't look at Sonos.

If you're just looking for a soundbar with a wireless sub then you have plenty of other options well within your budget. Look at this Yamaha YAS 203 for $350. It's half the price of just the Playbar and should sound better than the playbar alone. Yamaha soundbars put out a good sound so I'm sure this one will not be different. I haven't heard this one yet but the Yamaha soundbars I've heard in the past were good.

Another option for you might be to look at a pedestal system. Something like this ZVOX 670 is an example. This one costs a bit more at $500 but has 3 built in woofers to provide the lower end. This means you might not even need a sub depending on how much bass you like. I doubt it'll shake the floor like a real sub would but if you're going for convenience this might be the way to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks