What's new

Quintet V, review, pricing and issues (1 Viewer)

brutevo

Auditioning
Real Name
Harish
I was at best buy shopping for a TV when my friend talked me into buying a surround sound to go with it. And surprisingly the quintet system was on a 50% off, i picked it up for $247. I picked it up based on all the nice reviews.
The system itself is well built, had very crisp sound quality. The bass is very good. I am still working on the transition between my quintet and my klipsch 10inch sub( another impulse buy on the same day for 240 bucks).

Now the issue is i am unable to find a speaker stand to go with the quintet v. i found a DIY monoprice stand which will work with the older quintet. Does anyone know any good stands for the V? its got no base plate or swivel stand. it just has a single threaded attachment at the rear. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
I currently have my nice little speakers sitting on the ground besides the TV and it sounds terrible :(

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks