What's new

Try any New Teas Lately? (1 Viewer)

Northgun

Second Unit
Real Name
Jacob
Its been almost two years now since I decided to get into tea and it was well worth it! There are so many good teas out there. The newest teas I tried were a Samurai Chai tea and a Herbal tea done with Pomegranate and Cranberry (Both Loose teas, we steep them in cast iron teapots). Both were very good. My wife absolutely loved both. What sort of teas have you tried lately? Whats your current favorite?

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
My two favorites right now are:

Organic Cream of Earl Grey
The Earl's Garden

Both teas use Earl Grey as the base. The first one is a vanilla flavoured and scented tea and the second is a tea with a strong hint of strawberry. Both are available from David's Tea.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Huckleberry tea, some "natural" brand from Oregon. Smelled wonderful, really looking forward to it. Tasted like I had picked weeds from my garden and put them through a juicer. Absolutely awful.
It's fun to try others, but some of them can be terrible. Just because it's a leaf, it doesn't make a good tea.
Back to my old standby,Twinning's English Breakfast Tea, always reliable.

Northgun

Second Unit
Real Name
Jacob
Tried the herbal tea Pineapple Kona Pop, it is absolutely delicious and will make a great tea to mix with others (especially for cold tea).

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Lord help me, I'm in love with these Chai Latte K-Cups we have at the office. It tastes like a melted Three Musketeers bar!

Northgun

Second Unit
Real Name
Jacob
Aaron Silverman said:
Lord help me, I'm in love with these Chai Latte K-Cups we have at the office. It tastes like a melted Three Musketeers bar!
My wife loves those as well. We keep them stock pilled at home. They are pretty dang good.

Northgun

Second Unit
Real Name
Jacob
Just tried a peach/jasmine green tea blend. The flavors blended a lot better than I was expecting. My wife is a huge jasmine fan, so I figured it be something good for her to try. We normally get the jasmine dragon pearl tea from enjoyingtea.com. Which for the price, is an amazing jasmine tea. The peach/jasmine blend came from teavana (where we get most of our teas).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks