What's new

Unreleased Animated Episodes and Series on DVD (1 Viewer)

cheneekoo

Agent
Real Name
Chen
There still are many unreleased series from the 70's and 80's that are not yet released to the public for unknown reasons.

Among them, there are a few which I am interested in:

SOUTHERN STAR - CBS STORYBREAK 1985 Complete Series (All 26 episodes 20th Century Fox)
HANNA BARBERA - CB BEARS 1977 Complete Series (All 13 episodes Warner Bros); BLAST OFF BUZZARD 1977 Complete Series (All 13 episodes Warner Bros); POSSE IMPOSSIBLE 1977 Complete Series (All 13 episodes Warner Bros); HEYYY, IT’S THE KING 1977 Complete Series (All 13 episodes Warner Bros); SHAKE RATTLE AND ROLL 1977 Complete Series (All 13 episodes Warner Bros); UNDERCOVER ELEPHANT 1977 Complete Series (All 13 episodes Warner Bros); POPEYE AND SON 1987 COMPLETE Series (All 13 episodes 26 segments Warner Bros)
MARVEL PRODUCTIONS - LITTLE WIZARDS 1987 Complete Series All 13 episodes Saban Entertainment (BVS)
RUBY SPEARS - THE PUPPY’S NEW ADVENTURES 1982; THE PUPPY’S FURTHER ADVENTURES 1983; THE PUPPY’S GREATEST ADVENTURES 1984 (missing episodes Warner Bros)
ABC - Short Story Specials ABC WEEKEND SPECIALS (17 Seasons Promotional Concept Group, Inc.)

cheneekoo

Agent
Real Name
Chen
So let's do something about. Let's gather more people and try who make the companies change their mind by demanding that they released those series or allow other companies to release them. :)

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
Came across the animated Alftales and animated Alf on some old VHS tapes the other day. I really enjoyed the series. It has a nice level of sarcasm that stayed at a family level. The Simpsons series premiered just two years later.

James

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
Looks like a long wait on this one since the rights are split between Disney and Warner. Unlike Batman the TV series this 17 episode cartoon series is not going to be high on either companies priority list to get resolved unfortunately because obviously it does not have the sales potential of Batman the series.
Disney would not likely be interested in releasing it but Warner Archive would. When WA is asked about it their only reply is: "Rights issues prevent us from releasing it" Which basically means they are doing nothing on it.
I would love to have it but I have basically written this off.

Frank Soyke said:
Been waiting for The Fantastic Four (1966) forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treed99
Recent bookmarks