What's new

3D GOG Widescreen 3D? (1 Viewer)

Mark Pytel

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark Pytel
This question is mainly directed towards Mr. Furmanek. Bob, now that the beans have been spilled about Olive Films getting MGM titles, any chance you can convince them to release GOG in widescreen 3D? We know that Olive Films was willing to work with you on a 3D movie..since they did Dragonfly Squadron in 3D Widescreen. Is there ANY chance that you can work your magic and try and get this rarely seen 3D movie a chance to shine in its widescreen 3D glory?

revgen

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dan
According to this thread , GOG needs some serious restoration before being released to 3D blu-ray. Hopefully, there is a way to do a proper restoration, but it doesn't look like it will be easy.

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
Bob Furmanek said:
Without answering this question directly, I will just say that we are VERY busy and that fans of classic 3-D have much to look forward to over the next few years... :)
Great!

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Bob Furmanek said:
Without answering this question directly, I will just say that we are VERY busy and that fans of classic 3-D have much to look forward to over the next few years... :)
I'd sure love for It Came from Outer Space to be on your list of to do's.

Bob Furmanek

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bob
I agree although our work is not based on our wish list but what is actually available and licensed.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Bob Furmanek said:
I agree although our work is not based on our wish list but what is actually available and licensed.
I understand. You can only do what is possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks