What's new

Return To Me (2000) (Blu-ray) Available For Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mark-W

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
I'm glad this film is coming out on Blu-ray. The various friends and family were fantastically cast.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
51sc0Z1qJAL.jpg

[SIZE= 12px]Starring[/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(96, 96, 96)]DAVID DUCHOVNY
MINNIE DRIVER
BONNIE HUNT
CARROLL O’CONNOR
[/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(34, 34, 34)]Directed by[/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(34, 34, 34)]BONNIE HUNT[/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(34, 34, 34)] [/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(34, 34, 34)]STREET DATE: 01/27/15[/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(34, 34, 34)]YEAR:[/COLOR] : 2000
GENRE: ROMANTIC DRAMA
LANGUAGE: ENGLISH
LABEL: OLIVE FILMS
TOTAL RUNNING TIME: 115 mins.
RATING: PG
ASPECT RATIO: 1.85:1 Aspect Ratio; Color
AUDIO: STEREO
EXTRAS: Audio Commentary by Writer/Director Bonnie Hunt and Writer Don Lake, “What If I Loved You” Music Video, Deleted Scene
[COLOR= rgb(34, 34, 34)]SYNOPSIS:[/COLOR]
The life of Chicago architect Bob Rueland (David Duchovny) is turned upside down when his wife, Elizabeth (Joely Richardson), is suddenly killed in a car accident. Her heart is transplanted into Grace Briggs (Minnie Driver) who has suffered from heart disease since childhood and is near death. While Grace is able to move on in her new life and fulfill her dreams of traveling to Italy, Bob remains deeply depressed in his grief. That is until a chance meeting with Grace, who is a waitress at a restaurant he’s dining at on a blind date. Bob and Grace begin to date without each other knowing their very intense connection.

The romantic comedy Return To Me directed by and co-starring Bonnie Hunt (Jerry Maguire, The Green Mile), features engaging supporting performances by Carroll O’Connor (TV’s “All in the Family”, Point Break, Kelly’s Heroes), Robert Loggia (The Jagged Edge, Cable TV’s “The Sopranos”), Joely Richardson (The Patriot, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo), and David Alan Grier (Bewitched, TV’s “In Living Color”).

BLU-RAY ITEM# OF896
UPC# 887090089609
SRP: $29.95

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks