What's new

Digital Copy/UV codes--cheap! (New titles added as I acquire them.) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven Good

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steven
As this thread gets longer, please scroll down to see when I add new titles, or announce that titles have been sold. PM me and I'll give you Paypal info. Thanks for your interest!

[*]Dawn of the Planet of the Apes $3 (iTunes or UltraViolet HD, www.FoxRedeem.com)
[*]The War Wagon $2 (iTunes or UltraViolet HD)
[*]Joe Kidd $2 (iTunes or UltraViolet HD)
[*]Two Mules for Sister Sara $2 (iTunes or UltraViolet HD)
[*]Chicago "Diamond Edition" $2 UltraViolet Digital HD (www.redeemmovie.com)
[*]Life of Pi $2 UltraViolet, but does NOT specifically say HD on the insert sheet (www.foxuv.com/LifeOfPi)
[*]Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close $2 UltraViolet but does NOT specifically say HD on the insert sheet
[/list]

witchblade

Auditioning
Real Name
Martin
Sent you a PM for

[*]Dawn of the Planet of the Apes $3 (iTunes)
[*]The War Wagon $2 (iTunes)
[*]Joe Kidd $2 (iTunes)
[/list]

Ringneck12

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Heath
PM sent for the war wagon, Joe Kid, Two Mules for sister Sara, Chicago All UV/HD.

Ringneck12

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Heath
Hi, I sent a PM for War Wagon, Joe Kidd, Two mules for Sister Sara, and Chicago. All Uv Hd. Not being impatient , just wondering if I got missed. Thanks.

Steven Good

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steven
Ringneck12 said:
Hi, I sent a PM for War Wagon, Joe Kidd, Two mules for Sister Sara, and Chicago. All Uv Hd. Not being impatient , just wondering if I got missed. Thanks.
Sorry, the poster above you contacted me first and the only title remaining that you mentioned is Chicago. I have PM'ed you with Paypal info.

Steven Good

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steven
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes has been sold to the first member that had PM'ed me.

Members have expressed interest for Life of Pi, Two Mules..., War Wagon, and Joe Kidd--but I have NOT received any Paypal for any of them yet. I will give those members until midnight tonight to make payment. Then I will move down the list to the next members who have expressed interest.

Steven Good

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steven
Two Mules for Sister Sarah, Joe Kidd and The War Wagon are now sold. I have members interested in Chicago and Life of Pi... but have not received payment for them yet. Whatever titles are left are still availalbe.

Steven Good

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steven
Wow! After a flurry of activity, below is what is currently left. I have some blu-rays on the way (thanks Black Friday prices!) and will add titles to this thread as I receive them.

[*]Like Water for Chocolate $3 UltraViolet Digital HD (www.redeemmovie.com)
[*]Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close $2 UltraViolet but does NOT specifically say HD on the insert sheet
[/list]

Steven Good

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steven
NEW! Adding 8 titles. However, the UV codes are for double features, so you'll be getting two movies with each code.

[*]Groundhog Day -AND- Stripes (Extended Cut) $4 (UltraViolet www.sonypictures.com/uvredeem)
[*]A League of Their Own -AND- The Natural $4 (UltraViolet www.sonypictures.com/uvredeem)
[*]The Mask of Zorro -AND- The Legend of Zorro $4 (UltraViolet www.sonypictures.com/uvredeem)
[*]Bram Stoker's Dracula -AND- Mary Shelley's Frankenstein $4 (UltraViolet www.sonypictures.com/uvredeem)
[/list]
Plus these titles are still available, too!

[*]Like Water for Chocolate $2 UltraViolet Digital HD (www.redeemmovie.com)
[*]Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close $2 UltraViolet
[/list]

Steven Good

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steven
ADDING--

[*]Harry Potter Hogwarts Collection (all 8 films!) $24 (UltraViolet HD, www.flixster.com/getUV)
[*]Air Force One $2 UltraViolet Digital HD (www.redeemmovie.com)
[/list]
The UV codes below are for double features, so you'll be getting two movies with each code.

[*]A League of Their Own -AND- The Natural $4 (UltraViolet www.sonypictures.com/uvredeem)
[*]The Mask of Zorro -AND- The Legend of Zorro $4 (UltraViolet www.sonypictures.com/uvredeem)
[*]Bram Stoker's Dracula -AND- Mary Shelley's Frankenstein $4 (UltraViolet www.sonypictures.com/uvredeem)
[/list]
Plus these titles are still available, too!

[*]Like Water for Chocolate $2 UltraViolet Digital HD (www.redeemmovie.com)
[*]Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close $2 UltraViolet
[/list]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread