What's new

PLAY DIRTY-MICHAEL CAINE (1 Viewer)

Ernest

Supporting Actor
Beware PLAY DIRTY is listed on Amazon as REGION-FREE which is incorrect. To play the Blu-ray I received yesterday I had to change the my player to play REGION B. In the detail information on Amazon the Blu-ray is listed as Region 2/B.

The video was excellent much more detail compared with the DVD. Big improvement over the DVD while the audio was DTS MA STEREO. PLAY DIRTY is an excellent WW II movie that takes place in Africa with the British fighting Germans lead by Rommell.

Attachments

• Play.jpg
    Play.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 14

atfree

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex
Ernest said:
Beware PLAY DIRTY is listed on Amazon as REGION-FREE which is incorrect. To play the Blu-ray I received yesterday I had to change the my player to play REGION B. In the detail information on Amazon the Blu-ray is listed as Region 2/B.

The video was excellent much more detail compared with the DVD. Big improvement over the DVD while the audio was DTS MA STEREO. PLAY DIRTY is an excellent WW II movie that takes place in Africa with the British fighting Germans lead by Rommell.
Thanks for the update....I was close to ordering this. On another forum, I noticed they also misspelled "Micheal" Caine's name on the spine!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks