What's new

The Fall Guy, T.J. Hooker, Jake & The Fatman; my revised wishlist (1 Viewer)

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
Last week was my first post in a long time, expressing my "delight" in so many shows having a second chance at a proper DVD release.

Now that much of my hit list has been addressed, there still are quite a few titles that I hope will see the light of day.

Again, all 70's & 80's stuff.

The Fall guy - a great 80's action show, yes it was corny, but with all the stunts, and different action sequences, who wouldn't think it's great entertainment. I know that the first two seasons have been released in region 2 format. I would love to see it completed in region 1.
I know there isn't much of a chance for Fox to continue this, so it would have to be someone like Shout! to save this one, and give it a proper release

T.J.Hooker - what else can I say.. It's Shatner doing what he does best, great entertainment.
I know that Mill Creek Entertainment is probably going to re-release what we already have as a part of their deal with Sony, but whoever wants to see more seasons released, should drop Mill Creek an email, and request some more seasons or a complete series release.

Jake & The Fatman - I remember watching this as a young teenager when it was on. I enjoyed watching every week the chemistry between the cool Jake Styles, and the cranky Fatman. Lots, of good action, and great scenery. The show really got better in season 3, when they were settled in Hawaii. This show was a spin off from Diagnosis Murder , which has had a complete release from VEI. I have emailed VEI in hopes that they will consider releasing this as well.

So how many fans of these shows are out there?? Who else wants to see more of these released?

Powell&Pressburger

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jack
with The Fall Guy I would hope if SHOUT gets to release the show they just do a Complete Series box set I used to own the First Season set. I wouldn't mind splurging on a complete set though. Sick of waiting forever on TV shows to get completed.

HenryDuBrow

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry.
Complete series releases is something even Shout! is into now, so here's hoping that more shows get this treatment. Sony could do the remaining seasons of T.J. Hooker as MOD or let Mill Creek have it, would be neat if they'd get Crazy Like a Fox and Mike Hammer (Keach) as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks