What's new

Bad Front Page entry (1 Viewer)

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Thanks Dave. That's a limitation with our current CMS system that will hopefully be resolved in the next release.

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
I've seen this on a few posts, and got it on one of my own today. Is this what you're referring to? Why is it only happening on selected posts? This is a copy-and-paste of my post:

[t-quote name="Douglas R" post="4170806" timestamp="1416431174"]I very much enjoyed the audio commentary by Bruce Kimmel (surely he should do more of these), David Strohmaier and Sandra Shahan...[/t-quote]Without question. I haven't yet watched the film, but as I took a few minutes last week to sample the Blu-ray, I left the audio on the commentary track, and very much look forward to savoring the entire conversation soon.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Charles Smith said:
I've seen this on a few posts, and got it on one of my own today. Is this what you're referring to? Why is it only happening on selected posts? This is a copy-and-paste of my post:

[t-quote name="Douglas R" post="4170806" timestamp="1416431174"]I very much enjoyed the audio commentary by Bruce Kimmel (surely he should do more of these), David Strohmaier and Sandra Shahan...[/t-quote]Without question. I haven't yet watched the film, but as I took a few minutes last week to sample the Blu-ray, I left the audio on the commentary track, and very much look forward to savoring the entire conversation soon.
We are testing new image compression software to help speed up the site and we think this is a side effect. If you hit edit, then save it will fit it on a per post basis. We are trying to see why its happening and fix it at the source.

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
And I believe haven't seen it for a few days. Thanks, Adam!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks