What's new

Glen A Larson - TV PRODUCER has passed away - RIP (1 Viewer)

andySu

Senior HTF Member
Legend of some cool tv shows though my childhood. Battlestar Galactica, Buck Rogers, The Full Guy, Knght Rider, Magnum, P.I. Quincy M.E. McCloud, The Six Million Dollar Man.

Rip Mr. Larson among the stars of the Galactica.

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
I'm watching the original (1979) Battlestar Galactica in tribute to Glen A. Larson, our latest "Fallen Star".

R.I.P. Glen

andySu

Senior HTF Member
Battlestar Galactica excellent choice.

Watching "K.i.t.t. the cat" with Genna Davis.

Narrator: Knight Rider, a shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist. Michael Knight, a young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law.

John Karras

Second Unit
Real Name
Lawrence

HenryDuBrow

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry.
One of the three greatest TV producers. R.I.P. legend, ride now into the sunset...

Oliver Ravencrest

Screenwriter
Real Name
Ron
RIP

My favourite series of his is Battlestar Galactica. I also enjoyed The Six Million Dollar Man, The Hardy Boys/ Nancy Drew Mysteries, B.J. and the Bear, Buck Rogers, Misadventures of Sheriff Lobo, Quincy and even Galactica 1980. Never watched much of Magnum, Knight Rider or the Fall Guy but I would check those out. I don't care that he "copied" other people's work, I appreciate what he gave us.

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
I captured this image of his classic production logo from the No. 1 Fall Guy DVD release.

Attachments

• glenlarson.jpg
    glenlarson.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 32

Mark Collins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
I too watched some original BSG. I also was unaware of how many shows the man was involved with.

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
Something I'd like to know about his production logo: why was it longer and slower on The Fall Guy (that one IAW TCFTV) while being shorter and faster on Knight Rider (that one IAW Universal)?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks