What's new

3D Easy Rider (1969) in 3D? Best Buy exlusive (1 Viewer)

Richard V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Cool. I'd be in for that, as long as it was a quality 3D representation. I'd wait for a review first, I think.

Powell&Pressburger

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jack
yeah this just seems like an odd error on Best Buys part. I bet it had something to do with the packaging and they mis labeled it as 3D. I can't imagine SONY spent money converting this to 3D. I suppose if they did I would buy a copy for sure. Would have to be one of the strangest choices for a 3D conversion of a 70's film.

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
Showing a listing at $14.99. Must be an error on the website, or maybe the steelbook is textured/stamped with a 3D effect.

Ejanss

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
EricJ
Stephen_J_H said:
Showing a listing at $14.99. Must be an error on the website, or maybe the steelbook is textured/stamped with a 3D effect.
Yeah, I've never heard of a $14.99 3D Blu either. :angry:
Definitely a classic-release Steelbook, but not sure how the "3D" got in there. (Doesn't look lenticular.)
schan1269 said:
3D?...mehHome Smell-O-Vision...sure.
Eh, Carl Stalling says, "It'll never work".

Magicforce

Auditioning
Real Name
Mark
Someone on blu-Ray.com got an email back from best buy Says it is a 3d bluray I have one on order along with a few others. Just in case

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Magicforce said:
Someone on blu-Ray.com got an email back from best buy Says it is a 3d bluray I have one on order along with a few others. Just in case
You didn't notice the post with the pic of this showing it is just a steelbook?

RJ992

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joel
TonyD said:
You didn't notice the post with the pic of this showing it is just a steelbook?
Well, the BB edition of SIN CITY 2 is a steelbook and it includes 3D. The EASY RIDER pic doesn't tell us anything...doesn't even show if it's Blu-ray or not, We'll have to wait until someone actually has it in their hands.

Magicforce

Auditioning
Real Name
Mark
Yup error by some Moron at best buy even after emailing when people preordered to ask if it was for sure 3d.It came and back to the store for a return it went.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks