What's new

Hart To Hart Season 4 coming to DVD (1 Viewer)

cherisland

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Todd
More great Hart To Hart news! According to tvshowsondvd.com , the Shout Factory website is saying that Hart To Hart Season 4 will be released on DVD on February 10th, 2015.
http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/Hart-Hart-Season-4/20458
Season 3 is coming next month on December 9th. At this rate it looks like hopefully the fifth and final season will also have a later 2015 release date (fingers crossed) and big "thank-you's" to Shout! Factory.
(On a side note, interesting that both season's 3 & 4 DVD cover's chosen are taken from H2H's first season. )
So happy this series is finally getting close to completion release on DVD !

bronson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Adrian
On this interview Robert Wagner said "Yeah, Season 3 will come out". He was right but 6 years after he did the interview.

MattHR

Screenwriter
It sure would be great if Shout was able to release a set of the eight reunion movies that are currently available as MOD from Sony (at a ridiculously-high price of $25 each!) I'd even double-dip for a Complete Series + reunion movies box set. Wagner and Powers have appeared together to discuss the show numerous times over the years (such as on The Graham Norton Show referenced above). Clips like those, as well as their appearance at The Paley Center, would make nice extras in a Complete Series box set. And, if possible, a DVD of their stage play, Love Letters, would make a nice extra.

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
I purchased the No. 3 release early from Shout!, which means that I'm slated to get it 2 weeks before its wide date of 12/9; I'm very much looking forward to it. I'm of course also planning to get No. 4.

classictvfan40

Second Unit
Real Name
Ron
bmasters9 said:
I purchased the No. 3 release early from Shout!, which means that I'm slated to get it 2 weeks before its wide date of 12/9; I'm very much looking forward to it. I'm of course also planning to get No. 4.
I did the same. I am assuming they will ship it by the end of this week or on Monday of next week.
rmw650 said:
I'm guessing Season 5 will be out in March of 2015 to complete this series.
I hope so…then I will have not only all the seasons but the movies that came after it.

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
rmw650 said:
I'm guessing Season 5 will be out in March of 2015 to complete this series.
I'm thinking it will too. I heard that No. 5 was not as good as Nos. 1-4. Is that true?

bronson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Adrian
bmasters9 said:
I'm thinking it will too. I heard that No. 5 was not as good as Nos. 1-4. Is that true?
I think the first four Seasons were better than Season 5 but that´s my opinion.......

But anyway I´ll buy Season 5, too.

classictvfan40

Second Unit
Real Name
Ron
Just confirmation of Season 3 of Hart to Hart being shipped out. I should get it by Saturday. I love that Shout delivers it 2 weeks earlier than the release if purchased by them. I was also able to get a discount during their big sale.

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
classictvfan40 said:
Just confirmation of Season 3 of Hart to Hart being shipped out. I should get it by Saturday. I love that Shout delivers it 2 weeks earlier than the release if purchased by them. I was also able to get a discount during their big sale.
I saw that same notice just earlier too. I have been, and still am, very much looking forward to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks