What's new

Grimm - Season 4 (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Is Jacqueline Toboni going to be a regular on Grimm? She's still listed as a guest star in the second episode of the season (which I haven't finished watching, so maybe she can't be a regular by the end, but I doubt it!). I like Trubel. I feel like when a key character is added several seasons into a Trek show (think Seven or Ezri, or even Worf to DS9).

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I hope she will continue to be in the cast.

Meanwhile I'm glad the Captain was saved. His dying would have been a big loss to the series.

Adalind got her just payment, but the head thing with Nick was seriously creepy.

We got another cliffhanger at the end of this past episode. I wonder how long we will be getting cliffhangers?

Steve Berger

Supporting Actor
Greg_S_H said:
"Will Juliette ever get her bike back?" /organ music plays

Oh, maybe that wasn't the cliffhanger I was supposed to focus on. :P
That's probably the only sub-plot that will be resolved by the end of the season.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I think I asked WaveCrest this before, but I don't remember the answer: that thing last season where Nick would get cold and have no pulse and whatnot, did that ever lead to anything, or was it just dropped?

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Greg_S_H said:
I think I asked WaveCrest this before, but I don't remember the answer: that thing last season where Nick would get cold and have no pulse and whatnot, did that ever lead to anything, or was it just dropped?
They just dropped it.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Greg_S_H said:
Thanks, I thought as much. Maybe it'll play into how he gets his Grimm on, but I doubt it.
I hope they don't drop it as it could be the reason why he's seeing what that witch is seeing.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Greg_S_H said:
Apologies for not seeing your post sooner Greg. I remember the scene when Juliette noticed Nick looking like he was asleep in bed, but not in a normal asleep way. It was in the second or third episode of last season, during the part-zombie/zombie-Nick storyline. I was wondering if the aftermath of the fight scene in the bar would return in the third season, but it didn't.

Watch probably won't start showing the fourth season until February next year (like with the third season), but that again is just a guess. Once enough new episodes have been shown on NBC the UK airing of the fourth season shouldn't have any breaks. However, I'm concerned about the ratings for the fourth season so far on NBC.

The third season UK Blu-ray set of Grimm was released three weeks ago.

Mark-W

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
Ratings are up for Grimm according to The Oregonian:
The TV Talk news ranges from encouraging --"Grimm" ratings up after a dip last week -- to troubling -- a competitor on the current season of"Top Chef" arrested on a domestic violence charge.
"Grimm" ratings: Friday night's third episode of Season 4 saw a rebound in the ratings for the filmed-in-Portland show after week two ratings dipped. As TVLine reports, Friday's episode, "The Last Fight," drew 4.9 million total viewers, and a 1.3 ratings, an increase of 9 and 18 percent, respectively, over last week.
(Read my recap of "The Last Fight" here.)
"Grimm" isn't the most-watched show on Friday night; the CBS lineup, "Amazing Race," "Hawaii 5-0" and "Blue Bloods" had more viewers (a lot more, in the case of Tom Selleck's "Blue Bloods," which was watched by 11.4 million.) But "Grimm" does well with younger viewers, and very well in time-delayed viewing. As TV By the Numbersnotes, "Grimm" last season increased its audience by an average of 82 percent once time-shifted viewings were added.
"Grimm" reruns get a cable home: In other news about the set-in-Portland fantasy/procedural, TNT has made a deal for exclusive cable rights to air reruns of "Grimm" TNT is expected to begin airing episodes from the first three "Grimm" seasons in early 2015.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
In last night's episode there was a nice use of surround sound in the scene where the walls are talking to Adalind. The voices really surround you.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I'd have no way to hear that, but I really liked the music when the rabbi was summoning the golem. It reminded me of the music cue often played on Star Trek to denote an exotic alien culture.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
It looks like we've seen the last of Trubel, at least for now. Or, maybe they'll have a third parallel storyline for a little while. I think this show is kind of successful for NBC, but I doubt if it could support a spinoff. :)

Lot of funny stuff in this one, like the reason fruitcake was invented. The main little goblin kid looked like Ben Stiller. :eek:

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
It was a pretty funny episode. "And the smell...it smelled like a boys locker room." :lol:

Seemed like almost a riff on Gremlins.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Read on the web recently that Grimm's current, fourth season will start on Watch (in the UK) on Wednesday 28th January.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Greg_S_H said:
It looks like we've seen the last of Trubel, at least for now. Or, maybe they'll have a third parallel storyline for a little while. I think this show is kind of successful for NBC, but I doubt if it could support a spinoff. :)

Lot of funny stuff in this one, like the reason fruitcake was invented. The main little goblin kid looked like Ben Stiller. :eek:
I found Trubel quite annoying. Hope we've seen the last of her.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I think I saw something during the last episode that Grimm will be on Wednesdays starting in January here in the USA.
I would rather it stayed on Fridays. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks