What's new

The Maze Runner (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

113561_large.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
Like the Hunger Games movies have been so far, this was actually better than the book. That may have to do with the YA style of writing really bringing them down a notch on the written page. As a Teen-centric flick I'd say it's more than a little better than average. I won't be buying this on blu on day one, but I'll get it before too long, definitely in time for the sequel.

cineMANIAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Luis
I enjoyed this one. Went in blind, having not read the book and knowing next to nothing about the plot. The title alone drew me in, and the trailer cemented my interest. Loved the final reveal and I hope a good chunk of the next film will take place in that world. Just out of curiosity, how did the film do at the box office?

bujaki

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jose Ortiz-Marrero
I went to see it in Plano, TX, because it has one of the few venues in the States where it is showing in this Barco 3-screen experiment. Had to see what it was all about, although the producers admitted that the film was not designed with Barco in mind. It is NOT like Cinerama, in case you're wondering.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Maze_Runner_BD_Oring_R5.jpg
GET READY TO RUN WITH THE YEAR’S MOST THRILLING NEW FRANCHISE​
mr.jpg

Escape Into the Box Office Sensation that Grossed
More Than $225 Million Worldwide* When It Comes Home for
the Holidays on Blu-ray™ and DVD December 16
LOS ANGELES, Calif. (November 3, 2014) – Will you make it out alive? Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment invites you to unlock the mysteries of the maze on December 16 when THE MAZE RUNNER hits Blu-ray™ and DVD. Based on the book by James Dashner that made The New York Times best-sellers list for more than 100 weeks, THE MAZE RUNNER brings together an up-and-coming cast of young talent including Dylan O’Brien (“Teen Wolf,” The Internship), Thomas Brodie-Sangster (“Game of Thrones”), Will Poulter (We’re the Millers), and Kaya Scodelario (“Skins”) that do whatever it takes to survive.
In this heart-pounding survival thriller based on the best-selling novel, Thomas (Dylan O’Brien of MTV’s “Teen Wolf” ) wakes up trapped in a massive, ever-changing maze with a group of boys who have no memory of the outside world. Facing dangerous obstacles at every turn — especially the deadly Grievers that roam the concrete corridors at night — Thomas and the others must race to piece together clues in order to discover their true purpose… and find a way out before it’s too late!
THE MAZE RUNNER Blu-ray™ comes in a 2-Disc Combo Pack, including two hours of pulse-stopping bonus features that make for the ultimate fan gift this holiday season. Created especially for this release by BOOM! Comics, dive into the backstory world of the Gladers before Thomas’ arrival, with the limited-edition, twenty-four page prequel comic book written by director Wes Ball and co-screenwriter T.S. Nowlin. Fans will also receive a limited time offer for the mobile game featuring a bonus runner “Newt” plus free in-game currency on Blu-ray™ and DVD.
*According to Box Office Mojo: http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=mazerunner.htm
THE MAZE RUNNER BLU-RAY™ SPECIAL FEATURES ● 24-Page Prequel Comic Book ● Deleted Scenes with Commentary from Wes Ball ● Navigating The Maze: The Making of The Maze Runner (A Five Part Documentary that includes: The Maze is Born, Creating the World, Finding the Gang, The Movie Inside the Maze, and The Digital Details) ● The “Chuck Diaries” ● Gag Reel ● Visual Effects Reels ● Ruin Wes Ball Short Film in 2D and 3D with Commentary from Wes Ball ● Audio Commentary by Wes Ball and T.S. Nowlin ● Galleries
THE MAZE RUNNER BLU-RAY™ Street Date: December 16, 2014 Prebook Date: November 12, 2014 Screen Format: Widescreen Audio: English 7.1 DTS-HD-MA, French 5.1 DTS, Spanish 5.1 DD, French 5.1 DD Subtitles: English, French, Spanish Total Film Run Time: 113 minutes U.S. Rating: PG-13 Closed Captioned: Yes

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ruly2

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Josh
Here is an "expanded" look at some of the Special Features:
Deleted Scenes [with Commentary from Wes Ball] [19:08]

[*]Meeting Chuck
[*]Frypan's bacon
[*]Bandaging wound
[*]Alby's Speach
[*]Nervious Lunch
[*]Entering The Maze
[*]Council Hall
[*]Thomas Becomes A Runner
[*]Solving The Maze
[/list]

Visual Effects Reel [30:45]

[*]The Elevator
[*]The Doors
[*]Night in the Maze
[*]Maze Rearrange
[*]Grievers Attacked
[*]Final Fight
[*]Building The Glade
[/list]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks