What's new

3D Blu-ray amazon.co.uk (1 Viewer)

sidburyjr

Second Unit
Real Name
Dick Sidbury
I don't know if this has been posted yet but last night I went to amazon UK and saw a disney sale of SOME 3D titles 2 for 20 pounds. Add shipping and subtract VAT and this might be a deal. If you order more than two then only two will be discounted (the cheapest two). I think the sale goes through early November.

Unfortunately, when I tried to get Frozen it was not exportable to the US (or at least to my address). So I haven't bought any yet to confirm that this will work.

youworkmen

Supporting Actor
Real Name
david
sidburyjr said:
I don't know if this has been posted yet but last night I went to amazon UK and saw a disney sale of SOME 3D titles 2 for 20 pounds. Add shipping and subtract VAT and this might be a deal. If you order more than two then only two will be discounted (the cheapest two). I think the sale goes through early November.

Unfortunately, when I tried to get Frozen it was not exportable to the US (or at least to my address). So I haven't bought any yet to confirm that this will work.
You should be able to get discount on multiples of 2.
Regarding Frozen are you sure you were trying to order from Amazon themselves ? At the moment its out of stock at Amazon so a seller has the top place and if you click add to cart you'll add one from the seller who may not ship internationally.
You only get the discount if you order from Amazon and for several titles where there is a lower individual price or Amazon are currently out of stock you need to look at the list of sellers and scroll down to Amazon quite a way in order to add it to your cart.

I'm in the UK and while I've often found sellers who won't ship outside their own countries I've yet to find a single title that Amazon themselves would not ship

Don't forget that in addition to the 2 Disney 3D for £19 there's also a 2 Disney Bluray for £16 promotion too

sidburyjr

Second Unit
Real Name
Dick Sidbury
youworkmen said:
You should be able to get discount on multiples of 2.
Regarding Frozen are you sure you were trying to order from Amazon themselves ? At the moment its out of stock at Amazon so a seller has the top place and if you click add to cart you'll add one from the seller who may not ship internationally.
You only get the discount if you order from Amazon and for several titles where there is a lower individual price or Amazon are currently out of stock you need to look at the list of sellers and scroll down to Amazon quite a way in order to add it to your cart.

I'm in the UK and while I've often found sellers who won't ship outside their own countries I've yet to find a single title that Amazon themselves would not ship

Don't forget that in addition to the 2 Disney 3D for £19 there's also a 2 Disney Bluray for £16 promotion too
Thanks David. It did indeed work. 29+ pounds for Frozen and Monster's U plus 4.07 shipping minus 10+ = about 23. ( or 36.95 US)

youworkmen

Supporting Actor
Real Name
david
sidburyjr said:
Thanks David. It did indeed work. 29+ pounds for Frozen and Monster's U plus 4.07 shipping minus 10+ = about 23. ( or 36.95 US)
My son and I shared the cost of 2 copies of Frozen 3D which arrived Thursday via Prime.
One thing - on both discs the theatrical short is on the menu but on the 3D disc it won't play .
Let me know if you have the same problem.

sidburyjr

Second Unit
Real Name
Dick Sidbury
youworkmen said:
My son and I shared the cost of 2 copies of Frozen 3D which arrived Thursday via Prime.One thing - on both discs the theatrical short is on the menu but on the 3D disc it won't play .Let me know if you have the same problem.
It's supposed to arrive next Friday (the 24th). I'll try to remember to check it out and let you know.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Thanks for the heads up on the sale - I picked up a couple 3D titles that had been on my wait list for a while - Wreck It Ralph and Brave. I was thinking about also grabbing Monsters University but there wasn't anything else I wanted to pair up with to get the discount.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks