What's new

Criterion 50% Off Flash Sale (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
For the next twenty-four hours at Criterion.com all in-stock Blu-rays and DVDs will be 50% off the suggested retail price (SRP). It’s the perfect time to get caught up with all our exciting recent releases, including brand-new editions of All That Jazz, The Innocents, Macbeth, Sundays and Cybèle, Tie Me Up! Tie Me Down!, and Y tu mamá también. And just in time for the sale, our new director-approved edition of Eraserhead is back in stock! Just enter the promotional code SPIKE on your shopping cart page to apply the discount.
We’ve brought back our real-time dashboard, where you can see top sellers and what’s running low, plus categories like samurai films, literary adaptations, and more. And we’ll be adding new themes every few hours.
The code expires at 2 p.m. Eastern Time tomorrow, October 10, so don’t delay!
P.S. Please make sure to select the right format (Blu-ray or DVD, where applicable) when ordering! In most cases, we can’t cancel orders once received.

PODER

Supporting Actor
Real Name
PETER JABLONSKI
Great! Got the ones I wanted. Thanks, Ronald, for the Heads-Up. Now if the Warner Archive 5 for 50 Sale would only come back up ...

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Hoping there will be a November B&N sale, so I can get an additional 10% for my membership.

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
I managed to snag a Hiroshi Teshigahara set before their website went out of stock, that one just went out of print this last week.

P

Patrick Donahue

Dick said:
Hoping there will be a November B&N sale, so I can get an additional 10% for my membership.
What a difference a year makes - my B&N doesn't even carry Blu-rays anymore :(

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Kyrsten Brad said:
TOOTSIE and TIME BANDITS aren't out yet and apparently not included in this sale .Drat!! Drat!!and it's Double Drat!!

Tootsie worked for me.

12 Angry Men, The Blob and Tootsie...delivered for just under $60. Good deal.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Jason_V said:
Tootsie worked for me.

12 Angry Men, The Blob and Tootsie...delivered for just under $60. Good deal.

You're quoting a year old post. :)

bujaki

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jose Ortiz-Marrero
I once again have complete Criterion (including today's release of My Own Private Idaho), and Eclipse collections thanks to this sale. Plus no tax, no shipping. Will pick up future releases at the B&N sale in November. I also got a $50 certificate to use on any future purchase.

SAhmed

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Shakeel
Got "Dressed To Kill" - yeah :D . Wanted "Mulholland Drive" but is not yet released - just have to wait for the B&N sale (including the other titles that I want as money's a bit tight at the moment).

Regards,

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Kind of hard to resist along with the $10 credit offer from last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks