What's new

The November Man (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
nov.jpeg

Pierce Brosnan’s Explosive, Action-Packed Film Arrives on Digital HD™ Blu-ray™ and DVD November 25
The November Man
Pierce Brosnan stars in this action-packed spy thriller set in the ruthless world of international espionage. Code named The November Man; Peter Devereaux (Brosnan) is a lethal and highly trained ex-CIA agent, who has been living in Switzerland. When Devereaux is lured out of retirement to safeguard a beautiful witness targeted for assassination (Olga Kurylenko), he’s drawn into a deadly game of cat and mouse with his former friend and protégé David Mason (Luke Bracey). With no one to trust, Peter must survive Mason’s relentless assault, and root out a suspected CIA mole who may pose the greatest threat of all.
The November Man Blu-ray Street Date: November 25, 2014 Prebook Date: October 22, 2014 Screen Format: 16:9 (2.40:1) Audio: 5.1 DTS-HD-MA Subtitles: English/ Spanish Total Run Time: 153 Minutes U.S. Rating: R Closed Captioned: Yes
The November Man DVD Street Date: November 25, 2014 Prebook Date: October 22, 2014 Screen Format: 16:9 (2.40:1) Audio: 5.1 DTS-HD-MA Subtitles: English/ Spanish Total Run Time: 125 Minutes U.S. Rating: R Closed Captioned: Yes

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Is this film any good? That synopsis makes it sound completely unoriginal, but every now and then I enjoy a formulaic action movie.

Rick Thompson

Screenwriter
Is it a great advance in plotting? No.
Is it the best spy flick ever done? No

Did I have a good time when I saw it, enough to buy the blu?
Absolutely yes. Pre-ordered already.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Rick Thompson said:
Is it a great advance in plotting? No.
Is it the best spy flick ever done? No

Did I have a good time when I saw it, enough to buy the blu?
Absolutely yes. Pre-ordered already.
Thank you. I'll probably buy this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks