What's new

Dynamic Mounting "Down and Out" (1 Viewer)

oakmanorscott

Auditioning
Real Name
scott
I recently purchased the "down and out" Mounting kit from Dynamic Mounting. Had an awesome experience. The unit came in just a few days and it works incredible. I float my 50 inch TV with ease with an intuitive counterweighted system that can make watching at different viewing angles super easy. It changes the whole look of the room. Check it out!

https://www.dynamicmounting.com/product/down-and-out-mount#home-content-phase1

Attachments

• IMG_1887.jpg
    IMG_1887.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1885.jpg
    IMG_1885.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1884.jpg
    IMG_1884.jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 35

David Goldschmidt

Auditioning
Real Name
David Goldschmidt
We bought the Down and Out mount as well. It is just what we were looking for to mount the TV in our new dance room. We wanted to be able to mount the TV so that it could be stowed up above the mirrored wall when not in use, but be brought down when we wanted to use it. This mount allows the TV to be lowered by almost 32" with very little effort. It is very well built and came with all of the necessary hardware to mount our 65" TV. Dynamic Mounting also makes several other versions to accommodate different mounting scenarios. Check them out at www.dynamicmounting.com. Photos are below and we have a video on YouTube ().

sidebyside.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks