Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

2014 NFL Season

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
303 replies to this topic

#301 of 304 OFFLINE   Scott Merryfield

Scott Merryfield

Executive Producer

• 10,663 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted December 22 2014 - 05:58 PM

The Lions center got suspended for one game.

Thanks, Robert. That must be what John was referring to. I have not seen the play, as I was watching the Steelers game on the other channel. However, knowing Raiola, nothing surprises me. He strongly resembles the hind end of a horse.

#302 of 304 OFFLINE   Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun

Studio Mogul

• 37,895 posts

Posted December 22 2014 - 06:59 PM

Yeah, he stomped on the back of someone's leg while they were still on the ground after a play.  Reminiscent of Suh's temper a few years ago.

"Jee-sus, it's like Iwo Jima out there" - Roger Sterling on "Mad Men"
Patcave | 2006 Films | 2007 Films | Flickr | Comic-Con 2012 | Dragon*Con 2012

#303 of 304 OFFLINE   Dheiner

Dheiner

Gazoo

• 1,896 posts
  • Location'skonsen

Posted December 23 2014 - 12:02 PM

Yes,  That is what I meant. 

I also think Ansah deserved a suspension for his helmet shot on the QB.  He is lucky that it was the kid.  If he did that to a vet, he'd have gotten a game or so, too.

But, I'd rather they both were playing this week so I can see if the Lions are for real, or if GB still has their number.

The Green Bay Packers
13-Time National Football League Champions: 1929, 1930, 1931, 1936, 1939, 1944, 1961, 1962, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1996, & 2010

#304 of 304 OFFLINE   Scott Merryfield

Scott Merryfield

Executive Producer

• 10,663 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted December 24 2014 - 04:46 AM

Yes,  That is what I meant. 

I also think Ansah deserved a suspension for his helmet shot on the QB.  He is lucky that it was the kid.  If he did that to a vet, he'd have gotten a game or so, too.

But, I'd rather they both were playing this week so I can see if the Lions are for real, or if GB still has their number.

I can answer that for you now, John. No, the Lions are not for real. They have been struggling to win games with one of the easiest schedules any team could hope for. The only quality opponent they have beaten is the Pack in that early season game in Detroit before Green Bay started playing well. They have been handed three wins by awful fourth quarter play from bad opponents. The offense is terrible, led by the highly overrated and overpaid Matt Stafford -- a QB who has never won a road game against an opponent with a winning record in his entire career. Odell Beckham surely could have helped this offense, but instead they had to select a tight end with bad hands who cannot block or run good routes with their first round pick.

I fully expect the Packers to continue their win streak at home versus the Lions. I think it's at 23 straight years right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users