What's new

Improve your streaming audio: win an Arcam airDAC! (2 Viewers)

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
The airDAC is the latest addition to the rSeries and allows you to network any audio system to an Apple Airplay® enabled music source. The airDAC is the only audiophile quality Airplay enabled device in the market and also features a secondary digital audio input.
airdav.jpg

The airDAC is one of the simplest ways to enjoy your favorite music from your UPnP device, iPhone®/iPad® or computer running iTunes® and brings Arcam quality sound to a whole new generation of music lovers. In addition you can use AirPlay with iDevices running iOS7, to send music to your audio system from Internet radio services like vTuner and TuneIn Radio, as well as music streaming services like Spotify and Qobuz. Full details are available from Arcam here. MSRP is approx. $700

To win simply reply to this topic and tell us how you will use it. A winner will be drawn at random. Winner must be over 18, and have a US or Canadian shipping address. Contest ends on 9/7 at 11:59PM PT

Attachments

• airDAC Flier 100214_E.pdf
    262 KB · Views: 257

Kris McLaughlin

Stunt Coordinator
Hi, thanks for this contest, that sounds like a great device. I plan to hook it up in to my modest living room setup so the entire family can enjoy high-quality audio from our various devices. We love having a wide variety of music on while we all play together. It really livens up the Lego sessions!

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
valvaholic said:
AirDAC will drive an Arcam AVR750 from my laptop, iPhone, and iPad.What does it retail for BTW?
$700. I added a spec sheet and link to the product page at Arcam to the original post above.

eaux

Auditioning
Real Name
Ed
I'd hook it up to my preamp and play music from my uPnP source, and from my iOS7 devices.

patchesj

Auditioning
Real Name
Jeremy
Hook this up to a modest system in the office, let the team fight over who gets to stream their playlist to it each day.

twoclose

Auditioning
Real Name
Adam Kay
I would hook this bad boy up to my ONKYO HT-RC430 & Pioneer andrew Jones 5.1 surround system!

Real Name
Dave
Adam Gregorich said:
The airDAC is the latest addition to the rSeries and allows you to network any audio system to an Apple Airplay® enabled music source. The airDAC is the only audiophile quality Airplay enabled device in the market and also features a secondary digital audio input.

The airDAC is one of the simplest ways to enjoy your favorite music from your UPnP device, iPhone®/iPad® or computer running iTunes® and brings Arcam quality sound to a whole new generation of music lovers. In addition you can use AirPlay with iDevices running iOS7, to send music to your audio system from Internet radio services like vTuner and TuneIn Radio, as well as music streaming services like Spotify and Qobuz. Full details are available from Arcam here. MSRP is approx. $700

To win simply reply to this topic and tell us how you will use it. A winner will be drawn at random. Winner must be over 18, and have a US or Canadian shipping address. Contest ends on 9/7 at 11:59PM PT
This would feed my Marantz audio system via Apple AirPort Express. We all know that device needs all kinds of help. Thia would be a huge benefit.

Thinkdifferent

Auditioning
Real Name
Pramod
I'm Planning to partner this ARCAM airDAC to my Audioengine A5+ speakers and stream music via all my Apple Products ( I work for Apple :D) to fill my home with music.

David Deeb

Screenwriter
Real Name
David
We would use it to stream our iTunes collection from various sources (tablets, phone, laptop) through our home theater in the family room, and onto our speakers on our back porch. Have a Denon amp with dual zones.

DeaconMac

Auditioning
Real Name
Deacon Maccubbin
I've spent the past 35 years spending much of my money obtaining a music collection I am proud of. It crosses musical genres from classical to classic rock, from country to Celtic, from bluegrass to R&B to jazz, with a little opera and Broadway musical thrown in. My CD collection numbers about 5,000 and the digital files on my computer continue to grow as well. But now it's time I focused on improving my listening enjoyment by upgrading my rather primitive sound system (some of which is analog), and this would be a step in the right direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks