What's new

hi (1 Viewer)

Andrew Raymond Hill

Auditioning
Real Name
andy
hello ,

Hi i am andy 48 yrs old , i have a masters in electrical engineering , right now i am working part time as a sound tech but i am a dedicated audiophile , and music nut , i was born in the UK , but have been residing in denmark for the last 18 yrs as the english av/audio market was awash with sellers and buyers of sound equipment , so i quit work , sold all my crap and moved to denmark and now work for myself , buying and selling AV/audio equipment to and from private buyers and in bulk from sound companys/ recording studios aswell as buying and selling vintage audio gear online , and i´m enjoying life right now .

My main goal in life is to keep analogue sound alive and kicking :) , through Vinyl and cassette tapes and the occasional reel 2 reel ,

in my free time , i make starter hifi sets for newbs comming into the hifi audio market ( phono,amp,tuner,speakers ) and making newbs to the audio hifi market smile is the best feeling for me and seeing that they cannot wait to run out of the door with the starter hifi system i have just sold to them , and get home to spin the first piece of vinyl on their system is something i love to experience .

I also enjoy restoring vintage cassette decks to their former glory , i have 4 cassette decks right now connected to my 2 harmon kardon systems ( hk990 , avr8500) , through which i am running my home theater sound via mixer and out through a special designed 12 speaker + 4 active subs ( an all JBL speaker) surround system that i have designed and made myself ( formerly worked for JAMO speakers in denmark as resident sound tech), i also enjoy riding my cykel ( no not for the tour de france ) for excersize .

Non Smoker , non drinker , don´t touch or believe in using drugs , single and available for travel with bands on tour ( i am currently working with 5 bands as sound tech and sound engineer ) , avid workaholic ( never enough time to meet women) .

And finally I love to cook and entertain guests , but never have enough time :) .

best wishes and thx , andy the sound guy !!

Peace and harmony to all who make music their passion

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks