Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Could someone scan the My Living Doll sleeve for me?

Best Answer Tory , August 29 2014 - 06:01 PM

Major thanks to MPI! A standup organization! They are sending me a replacement sleeve. I always loved their DVDs but they also have great customer service!

Go to the full post

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   Tory

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-

• 1,321 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted August 24 2014 - 10:12 AM

I don't know how this happened but dang it something spilled on mine. I am devastated! I need to get a new case for it and I guess reprint the sleeve. Outer and inner as it got quite wer. The discs thankfully are ok. I treat my discs with such care, I have no idea how this got in a place where something would spill on it, as it is I don't know what spilled on it either. I haven't watched the disc in quite some time but it was in a hamper under some clothing and it was oddly wet in there, smells fruity. Anyways, If anyone has the dvd, could you scan the sleeve and post it for me. If not could you direct me to a place with cover scans? I just sent a request to MPI for one, hopefully they will help me.

Hungry enough to eat a turnip and call it a turkey.

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   Tory

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-

• 1,321 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted August 29 2014 - 06:01 PM   Best Answer

Major thanks to MPI! A standup organization! They are sending me a replacement sleeve. I always loved their DVDs but they also have great customer service!

Hungry enough to eat a turnip and call it a turkey.

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 30,165 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted August 29 2014 - 06:05 PM

Nice story, Tory!

Thanks for letting us know!  :thumbsup:

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   rmw650

rmw650

Screenwriter

• 1,047 posts

Posted August 30 2014 - 03:18 PM

Shows that there are still some companies out there that truly want to do what's right for their customers and this is one of them. Good job Tory! Like i said, it never hurts to ask.

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   moviebuff75

moviebuff75

Supporting Actor

• 546 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis, Indiana

Posted August 30 2014 - 07:06 PM

I must also say this. Universal may get major flack for their transfers, but when my "Frankenstein" disc from the massive blu-ray boxed set stopped working after a year, they replaced it...no questions asked. I didn't even have to send the damaged one back, and I received the new one in two days.

Proud HTF Member Since: April, 2001

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users