What's new

Dancing With The Stars Season 19 2014 (1 Viewer)

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Hard to believe it's the 19th season starting this September 15th.The news today is Julianne Hough is now the fourth judge added to the panel.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Maks gone(so we all think)...no vocal sparring.Her stardom never quite happened, which...supposedly, Maks told her to stay on the show. She left...Maks was like "told you so, you haven't worked yet"...

DaveHof2

Second Unit
Real Name
David Hofstede
Still miss Anna has well - the hottest redhead since Viva Las Vegas-era Ann-Margret. But she had a baby about a year ago so I'm not surprised.

Looking forward to the cast announcement - hopefully there won't be an cringe-worthy choices this season.

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
Nelson Au said:
"Hard to believe it's the 19th season starting this September 15th."Yet it's only been on the air 9 years.

I'm sure my wife and daughter will be DVR'ng this season just like all the past one.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Holker, how the hell did they land her as a pro?Maybe she wanted a non-touring gig to raise her baby.Decent cast, haven't checked out all the new pros, not the worst ever cast.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I didn't get a chance to do the customary list of stars and pros.

[*]Jonathan Bennett Actor----Allison Holker Pro
[*]Tommy Chong Comedian----Peta Murgatroyd Pro
[*]Randy Couture UFC champion----Karina Smirnoff Pro
[*]Betsey Johnson Fashion designer----Tony Dovolani Pro
[*]Lolo Jones Olympic athlete----Keoikantse Motsepe Pro
[*]Bethany Mota YouTube personality----Derek Hough Pro
[*]Janel Parrish Pretty Little Liars actress----Valentin Chmerkovskiy Pro
[*]Alfonso Ribeiro Sitcom actor----Witney Carson Pro
[*]Sadie Robertson Reality television star----Mark Ballas Pro
[*]Antonio Sabàto, Jr. Soap opera actor & model----Cheryl Burke Pro
[*]Tavis Smiley Talk show host----Sharna Burgess Pro
[*]Lea Thompson Film & television actress----Artem Chigvintsev Pro
[*]Michael Waltrip Auto racing champion----Emma Slater Pro
[/list]

DaveHof2

Second Unit
Real Name
David Hofstede
Poor Tony - outside of his winning season with Melissa Rycroft, he always seems to get saddled with a partner that has as much chance of going the distance as I do. And he seems like such a humble, decent guy.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
As usual, the start of the season with performances at a high level. Some surprises and disasters too. This is the first season in a while I was able to watch all the dances, but I didn't see Waltrip's dance. I suspect Alfonso's pro partner will he gaining some fans. Randy Coulture was a surprise. Lolo's dance was a disaster, she was very robotic and not very charming. I had no idea who she is. Nor did I know who Betsy Johnson is either, she was charming, in her quirky way. Too bad for her slip up at the end. But I suspect either Betsy or Lolo's is out tomorrow.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
So glad Allison is on the show, hope her "star" can garner enough votes to hang around.

Tony's pretty much done for this season with his "star".

Sabatos was not a fluid dancer.

Alfonso was bringing it.

Tavis was a okay too.

Lolo was terrible. The quick cuts to her fuming throughout the night were comical.

Duck daughter was ok.

Youtube chick was ok.

Lea did all right as well.

Randy was a surprise.

Tommy was hilarious.

"Pretty Little Liar" star was ok too.

Racecar driver could have been a NBA forward, he dwarfed Emma. He wasn't good.

Sadie was good too.

DaveHof2

Second Unit
Real Name
David Hofstede
Alfonso - total ringer. Been dancing professionally since he was a kid. Unless the audience doesn't vote for him, it's hard to see a way he doesn't win it all.

And I still can't believe I watched 70 year old Tommy Chong out-dance Olympic athlete Lolo Jones. I'm beginning to understand why she's never won a medal.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Lolo "all talk and no effort" Jones.Missed it last night, will catch up on the net when the show is released. Forgot to set the DVR.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
At least we'll be spared of Lolo's fuming for the rest of the season. Her being paired with a relatively unknown dancer doomed her in the voting on Monday night, as fans of Tony carried him and Betsy through for one more week...

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Would agree with your assessment Patrick, but I also just think Lolo didn't do herself any favors. She was the most unappealing celebrity! As you very precisely noted, her fuming was quite off-putting and she never smiled.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I forgot to watch the results show due to getting caught up in America's Got Talent (which I never really watched before this season). The magicians they have this season are spectacular! And there's a very good singer named Emily West who looks like she could be the live-action child of Roger and Jessica Rabbit. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kisanwiki
Recent bookmarks