What's new

Wonder Years Replacement Music (1 Viewer)

Frank Soyke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
I can't believe it. I read through the list of songs that have been replaced in the upcoming release, and even with all those songs cleared, I found that my very favorite scene (montage scene) from my all time favorite episode (The Wonder Years aka/ Clip Show) had it's music replaced. I was so disappointed to find that they didn't clear Here Comes The Sun by Ritchie Havens. That song really gave the montage such a special intimate feel to it. Figure the odds that would happen considering all the music they did clear. I'm glad I don't play the lottery. LOL

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
I plan to purchase this series, however I'm to see the list of what shows episodes will have music replacements, the disks with these episodes (Which I procured with "Other means") will be spared.

derosa

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Grant
It's an impressive job to get all that music cleared, they did amazing job.Hopefully the industry has turned a corner, and realized that transparency is the best way to sell your product. Providing the list just proves they aretrying their best to supply what fans of these shows want. Good faith hasbeen demonstrated, and clearly a better thing than fans going online afterthe release and ripping it apart. Fingers crossed for wkrp!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks