Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

The missing scene from a Golden Girls Season 5 episode

Disney

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   MatthewA

MatthewA

Lead Actor

• 6,576 posts
  • LocationSalinas, CA

Posted August 12 2014 - 12:57 PM

We all know what happened with the Season 5 episode "Like the Beep Beep Beep of the Tom Tom" and its 30 second missing scene that explains why there's no microwave in the kitchen in any episode after this. I have the scene, and now you can watch it, too.

I'm not convinced there's not a copy somewhere that could have been used for the DVD.

Enough is enough, Disney. No more evasions or excuses. We DEMAND the release Song of the South on Blu-ray along with the uncut version of Bedknobs and Broomsticks on Blu-ray. I am going to boycott The Walt Disney Company until then. And while you're at it, PLEASE stop dropping DVD/laserdisc extras from Blu-ray releases of other films.

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   Vahan_Nisanain

Vahan_Nisanain

Supporting Actor

• 727 posts
  • LocationGlendale, California

Posted August 13 2014 - 06:27 AM

About time you posted this.

Unusually, some episodes of certain shows had abnormally short run-times, yet WERE, in fact, uncut, like The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air for example.

So, one can never really be sure what's not uncut and what is, unless one has the original broadcast. It would be harder for shows from before the late 1970's, unless one had 16mm copies from the original night-of-the-first broadcasts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users