-

Photo
- - - - -

Los Angeles Area HTF Members Invited to Fox Screening of NEXT STOP GREENWICH VILLAGE

Fox

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Studio Mogul

• 39,574 posts

Posted August 12 2014 - 08:27 AM

NSGV_InviteV1.jpg

We set up this screening program to introduce our friends and colleagues to the movies we love. It's also a great way for us to revisit the films on the big screen that are ingrained in the history of 20th Century Fox. We hope you'll join us next Tuesday, August 19th for NEXT STOP GREENWICH VILLAGE.

The location is kept secret, but we can tell you it's at a very notable location in a private screening room.

HTF members are encouraged to bring family and friends to this event.  There is a total of 30 slots available.  All we ask is that if you commit to the event, please be certain you can attend.  When you cancel, you may be taking away a space that could have gone to someone else.

Here is how you can attend....

1. Send a private message to Ronald Epstein.  You will find the private message link below my name on the upper corner of this post

2. Please send me the names of all the individuals attending in your party as they appear on their drivers license.  There will be a security check.

You can always see how many slots are remaining by checking back on the number below!

SEATS AVAILABLE

• BRAD1963 likes this

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

gallery_269895_23_10043.jpg Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders gallery_269895_23_1316.jpg Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

gallery_269895_23_773.jpg Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive gallery_269895_23_992.jpgClick Here for our complete DVD review archive

gallery_269895_23_7246.jpg Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule gallery_269895_23_3120.jpg Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

#2 of 5 Vic Pardo

Vic Pardo

Supporting Actor

• 545 posts

Posted August 13 2014 - 07:47 AM

Let me know when they screen it in Greenwich Village. That's a subway ride away and not a cross-country flight. 

• Josh Steinberg likes this

#3 of 5 Joe Bernardi

Joe Bernardi

Supporting Actor

• 754 posts
  • LocationDC area

Posted August 13 2014 - 08:22 AM

I especially love the scenes with young Jeff Goldblum and young Christopher Walken.

#4 of 5 Dave Moritz

Dave Moritz

Producer

• 3,131 posts

Posted August 14 2014 - 06:29 PM

Will be there so hopefully I will see someone from HTF there!

Supporter of 1080p & 4K video / Supporter of Lossless PCM, Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio / Say No To MP3 & WMA / Say no to Bose & LG!

#5 of 5 Dave Moritz

Dave Moritz

Producer

• 3,131 posts

Posted August 19 2014 - 09:07 PM

Just got back from watching Next Stop Greenwich Village.  Never saw the film before tonight and it was a treat for sure.  There where a number of well knows in this movie and it was a very interesting story line, the movie was well done.  This was not a digital presentation as they treated us to a 35mm film print of the movie and the last time that print had been viewed was about 10 years ago.  Once again thank you to 20th Century Fox for putting this movie night on and I know everyone that was there enjoyed it very much.

Cast
Supporter of 1080p & 4K video / Supporter of Lossless PCM, Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio / Say No To MP3 & WMA / Say no to Bose & LG!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users